Saturday 26 January 2013

Licence to Watch #1 - Dr No

Watching Dr No with Lumpy, its fair to say this movie is somewhat dated my first impression is the overall feel of the movie is its not stood up so well over the years.

5 minutes in and we finally get to see Mr Connery (my all time fav actor) playing at the tables with his classic introduction my Name is Bond, James Bond

Great interaction between Bond and M, M reading Bond the riot act and forcing him to change guns.

Is that Steve McGarrett I just saw in Jamaica Maaan YES... Yes it is Jack Lord plays Felix Leiter CIA Agent who is on the same case as Bond

Im not sure but I think that spider is dead

Ursula Andress comes out of the ocean that classic scene

Classic Kill the guy behind scene

Then terhes the Dragon

Then Quarrel DIes


No comments:

Post a Comment